Thursday, September 2, 2010

Master WEaver Ceremony

My PC Boss

Mukaila and me. He's the big man in town that's always been there for me




Going into our newly opened visitors' centre!




All Powdered









Beza, Julie, Steve, and Chrissa came.Ceremonies here are not exactly fun so this really meant a ton to me






The traditional rulers of the Agotime Area
















Don't mess w/the Queen Mothers









My boss from PC even gave a speech

Mr. Agba, who calls me his son, powdering me as part of the ceremon





















The entire Agotime Tourism Management Team






















All the weavers of the shed. One of my favorite pictures because thses are the guys who I spent the most time with.






















1 comment:

Bija said...

Awesome ! I wasn't going to mess with the queen mothers, but thanks for the reminder!