Thursday, November 6, 2008

My friend Ana from Equador at Boti Falls

A kente weaving structure.

KENTE! I get to learn how to do this hopefully! More importantly though, I get to promote this.

Some Kente products. Notice the bags, those were a previous volunteers idea and they sell like woah. Let me know any new ideas for Kente.

Mud huts with mountains in the background in the Volta Region.

Some of the group on top of a huge bolder during the hike at Boti Falls a while back.

The viewing rock.

Boti Falls, the first waterfall I swam in, there's another one just off to the left of the picture.

My buddy Adam from Vermont and me poising under the 2nd waterfall we've visited. This pose is for Scotty.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Check out this site for ideas and maybe a promo venue...
www.etsy.com awesome site for handmade goods, especially the Turnadaisy shop there LOL!!;)
Jenny is using your blog for homeschool! Thanks!!
Love you
Aunt Suz

Amy Lynn said...

Hey,
I found your blog from the "next blog" button. I just wanted to say that I find your blog very intriguing. And if you don't mind, I will be back on a semi-regular basis to check up on the Peace Corps! :)

Thanks for everything you are doing!
Amy Lynn