Friday, July 17, 2009

Great news! My basketball court proposal was finally posted on the Peace Corps website. That means that now it's up to my family and friends to fill it.
The link is:
https://www.peacecorps.gov/index.cfm?shell=resources.donors.contribute.projDetail&projdesc=641-272
Or you can go to the PC website, donate now, and search for Vainner.
I know it's a lot of money especially with the state of the economy but I really want to give this to Kpetoe. Any money spent on me should instead be put towards this. That means no packages or anything of the sort! We can't get any of the money donated until the entire $5,000 is received. Donations are completely tax deductible. Every small donation helps!

Other news, the AP picture made the homepage of the PC website, www.peacecorps.gov. Alan texted me, "Dan, you are on the PC homepage and your basketball court is listed." Good way to start the day eh? The picture changes each time you go to it but if you refresh it enough you'll see me.

No comments: