Saturday, September 27, 2008

Philly

I was doing so swell with goodbyes. I would be like "cya later bye" to even my closest buds and family. Then came mom and dad at the airport.
On my flight to Philly there were 2 other Peace Corps soon to be's, but both going to Kazachastaniania, I made that country up but it's close. Lady on the plane wanted me to marry her daughter, this PC stuff was looking better already.
There are 40 some trainies here and they seem like amazing people, it's going to be fun. It's kinda weird this happening in Philly since this is a very emotional place for me already with Vails (rowing) being here. I thought I saw Ross Anderson on a bike, turns out I didn't, nuts.
Thanks for checking up on me. I still have my phone until Monday so text away (sorry Dad).

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Kazachastaniania....hahahaha. nice.