Friday, October 10, 2008

picture

This is Dan' sis finishing up his post for him, he ran out of time to post all the pics. He told me what the rest of them are, however I don't think the correct ones got sent. He said "one is of me and the ambassador", this is the only one with him with a specific person, and I'm doubting it's the ambassador, but here's Dan in class, with someone who someday might be an ambassador.









"the cafeteria at the deaf school"


This is the road that goes to Karley's house. It was the best run I've ever had in Africa. The hills were crazy after this little one.

This is me after a day of classes. I even took notes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pic w/o a lable is "just a city" according to Danny. Thanks for sharing pics, keep 'em coming when you get a chance.
love,
Beth

Anonymous said...

okay the ambassador caption made me laugh a lot. awesome.

also dan i'm watching forgetting sarah marshall right now, so obviously thinking of d.c.

ktp

Brian King said...

In regards to the picture with the "ambassador", Dan is definitely getting checked out by two girls on the right ... and possibly one guy on the left