Monday, October 20, 2008

The REAL Ambassador

~Per Dannny for anyone looking to send things~

Some early requests that I forgot to add:

  • flavored drink mixes
  • instant mac n cheese
  • hand sanitizerhard
  • copies of pictures
  • cookies (boxed)
  • books (expensive to ship though)
  • computer games (Rollar coaster Tycoon)
  • foot powder
  • liquid soap and shampoo but may be able to rustle some up here.


Trial malaria blood test, I was shaking so bad when I had to prick myself. Lots of shots lately too.

Internet Cafe, 45 minutes walk from home and takes about an hour to do a blog post. Yahoo sometimes just doesn't work.

An Eve lesson
My room, complete with The Storm poster and GVSU rowing posters on the other side.

My sister Emma (14) laughing at me like usual

My brother KwOko (8) flexing for you.

Momma Aggie and Me

REAL Ambassador and me, the other kid woulda been sweet though




1 comment:

Mary W said...

Danny- I enjoy reading your blog! You tell a great story-I can tell you are really enjoying your time there! I even read some out loud to Uncle Dave and Nathaniel-we are desperate for entertainment here!
Thinking of you-
Aunt Mary